“Love is a verb.”― Clare Booth Luce
![]() |
| 30th Anniversary Veterans |
| ||
![]() |
| Golf Maintenance Shed |
It’s approx. a 6 mi. hike following the coastline. Great sites along the coast. Rolling sea, plush green grass and these terrific orange berries still yet to be identified. Mile three we got a bit off the beaten path – with Claire and I inadvertently arriving on the backside of a golf maintenance shed. This led us to the town of Dirleton. Homemade cakes and two very nice ladies who gave us a lift to North Berwick.
![]() |
| Castle Rock Hostel |
Stayed at the Castle Rock Hostel. Friendly folks. Convinced Claire we should stay in a hostel. Mainly to do three things: 1) Catch a glimpse of college days 2) Fuse with drifters across the globe 3) Stay cheap. Also acknowledging this is the last time it is socially acceptable to stay and still be in the 20 something crowd. I got my fix. A great experience but also remembered a few reasons why I gave up communal living five years ago.





No comments:
Post a Comment